NiteRider Lumina 1000 Boost Front Light
- ShowProduct Information LightThe NiteRider® Lumina™ 1000 Boost is the perfect light for mountain bikers, road riders, advent... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionLightThe NiteRider® Lumina™ 1000 Boost is the perfect light for mountain bikers, road riders, adventure riders and urban commuters. Featuring a tried and true handlebar mount, fits up to 35mm, that is sure to remain rock solid whether on the trail or pavement.
Double clicking the power button activates Boost Mode, giving you the option to operate your light at 1000 lumens maximum light output! This self-contained light makes use of the IntelliCharge™ function, which charges the battery twice as fast as the normal charge rate when connected to a higher amp AC adapter. With the new NiteRider® custom engineered collimator lens, the Lumina™ 1000 Boost projects a wide and even beam pattern of 1000 lumens!
- All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
- Boost Mode, double click power button to unleash maximum LED output
- 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
- CREE™ LED at 6000k
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately)
- IntelliCharge™ – Reduce charge time in half!
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
- Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
- LED Light Head
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm
- USB Charging Cable
Note: When using the light for the first time, hold the button down longer to turn it on, this will be around 7 seconds.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.