NiteRider Lumina 1800 Dual - Beam Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The All-New NiteRider® Lumina™ Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of our best-selling Lumina® ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The All-New NiteRider® Lumina™ Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of our best-selling Lumina® headlight into a dual LED set-up that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination; making it the ideal choice for any riding situation or terrain. The Dual emits an amazing 1800 lumens while in Boost Mode, making it one of the brightest self-contained bicycle lights available today. Simply double tap the power button to set the light to Boost Mode. When in Boost Mode, the power button will illuminate red and blue to notify the user at a glance. The Dual is also equipped with side lighting to increase your visibility day or night.
Tested, meeting an IP64 rating; The Dual 1800 is designed to be used in a variety of riding conditions because of its high resistance to water and dust. Its high-strength Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon body casing and aluminium heat sink are engineered for extreme resistance to cracking and abrasion.
- All New Collimator Lens distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern
- Side lighting for increased visibility day or night
- Long lasting 20-hour runtime at 100 lumens in Walk Mode
- 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
- L1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Helmet mountable (Helmet Mount sold separately)
- Fast 3-hour charge via the included AC power charging adapter
- Low battery indicator
- Extend your ride time, 6-hour runtime at 350 lumens in Low Mode
- Boost Mode indicator, the power button will light up red and blue
- Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1800 lumens!
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
- Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
- Lumen Output: 1800
- Run Time: 0:45 – 20hrs
- Charge Time: 3hrs via Included AC Adapter
- Weight: 258g
- Battery: Li-Ion
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available