Northwave Explorer GTX Mountain Bike Shoe
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SHARP CLAW SOLE. This state-of-the-art freeride sole is the lightest ever created by Vibram®. Top no... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionSHARP CLAW SOLE.
This state-of-the-art freeride sole is the lightest ever created by Vibram®. Top notch grip on all surfaces, a stiff internal insert that progressively molds to the foot for enhanced comfort when walking and an EVA midsole with shockproofing around the heel.
The Gore-Tex® Pique membrane shines for its optimal breathability, so as to keep your feet dry and comfortable during all outdoor sports, it is also characterized by good thermal insulation: ideal for use by the first cold until spring.
A light microfiber is coupled with some large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight completely thermowelded and without stitching. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
-Vibram Sharp Claw®
- Gore-Tex® Pique membrane
-S.L. System + Straps
-Reinforced rubber Footbed:
-Footbed Special G.T.X.