Northwave Extreme H20 Long Sleeve Jacket
- ShowProduct Information The Northwave Extreme H20 is constructed from 3-ply main fabric which has a windproof H20 Flex membr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Waterproof Jackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Northwave Extreme H20 is constructed from 3-ply main fabric which has a windproof H20 Flex membrane. With up to 10,000 mm waterproof protection and four-way stretch this jacket provides exceptional freedom of movement. The BioMap construction positions cuts and seams for the most ergonomic fit and the aero design delivers a snug, second-skin fit: combining a softshell fit with hardshell protection.
- Fabric - 3-ply main fabric has a windproof H20 Flex membrane
- Construction - The BioMap construction positions cuts and seams for the most ergonomic fit
- Pockets - 3 back pockets
- Reflectivity - 360° reflective inserts
- Protection - Extended back for added protection from road spray
- Collar - The ergonomically shaped collar is custom designed for a race position
- Zip - YKK full zip covered by a storm flap with camlock puller
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Cycling Jackets Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
|XS||87 - 90||34" - 35"||79||31"|
|S||91 - 94||36" - 37"||81||32"|
|M||95 - 101||38" - 40"||83||33"|
|L||102 - 109||41" - 43"||85||33.5"|
|XL||111 - 117||44" - 46"||87||34"|
|XXL||119 - 123||47" - 48"||89||35"|
|XXXL||124 - 129||49" - 51"||91||36"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Waterproof Jackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.