Northwave Katana 3S Womens Mountain Bike Shoe SS16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sole: Jaws Carbon Reinforced Upper: Ultralight PU - Woman design Upper construction: Multilayer Ther... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Sole: Jaws Carbon Reinforced
- Upper: Ultralight PU - Woman design
- Upper construction: Multilayer Thermowelded + Airflow system
- Closing system: 3 asymmetrical straps
- Heel: Integrated heel system
- Footbed: Performance Advanced
- Tech: PU thermowelded reinforcements
- Weight: 355 gr
For sportspeople who ride a bike to keep fit and for outdoor aerobic exercise, and are mainly looking for comfort and unique style.
Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sole.
Made with thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder and a natural rubber tread for a great lightness and maximum grip even on the most challenging descents.
Northwave has extended to its entire new collection the use of thermowelded unibody uppers. Two main advantages are:
- Use of thinner and therefore lighter materials - Almost complete stitching elimination
The upper results are a more anatomical fitting, in order to better envelop the foot. Thanks to this technology, the upper features larger air vents resulting in improved comfort during pedalling.
Airflow system implementation = better sole aeration
3 Asymmetrical Straps.
The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
Integrated Heel System.
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
Performance Advanced Footbed.
Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedalling and you want comfort too.
PU Thermowelded Reinforcement
Northwave Katana 3S Womens Mountain Bike Shoe SS16 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought these for my son who has just started wearing clips for Bmx. He said they are really comfy, light and well made.
Bought these for my son who has just started wearing clips for Bmx. He said they are really comfy, light and well made.Close review