Perfect for newbies with aspirations. Top-ranking solutions, such as the thermowelded multilayer upper with no overlapping material and the integrated heel system, at incredible value for money.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole made of carbon and fiber glass allows great power transfer
- SPD pedals compatible. Cleat plate not included
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps reducing weight
- 3 lightweight asymmetrical straps to reduce pressure on the foot
- Integrated heel system gives efficient retention
NGR Air Carbon Reinforced
NRG Air Carbon Reinforced gives increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out. Compatible with SPD pedals.
Asymmetrical Closing System
The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure of the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient hell retention system inside the structure,without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.