Northwave Starlight SRS Womens Shoe SS16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description NRG Air Carbon Reinforced. Totally renewed, NRG Air improves in every aspect. Increased stiffness. R... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Totally renewed, NRG Air improves in every aspect. Increased stiffness. Reduced weight. 5 different areations for optimal airflow. Compatible with SPD pedals.
Ultralight PU - Woman design
Northwave has extended to its entire new collection the use of thermowelded unibody uppers. Two main advantages are:
- Use of thinner and therefore lighter materials
- Almost complete stitching elimination
The upper results are a more anatomical fitting, in order to better envelop the foot. Thanks to this technology, the upper features larger air vents resulting in improved comfort during pedalling.
S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave's new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminum, it's great for top resistance and ease of replacement.
The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
Integrated Heel System.
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
Performance Advanced Footbed.
Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedalling and you want comfort too.
SPD pedal compatible
- Sole: NRG Air Carbon Reinforced
- Upper: Ultralight PU - Woman design
- Upper construction: Multilayer Thermowelded + Airflow system
- Closing system: S.R.S. + straps
- Heel: Integrated heel system
- Footbed: Performance Advanced
- Tech: SPD pedals compatible.
- Cleat plate not included.
- Weight: 283 gr