Northwave Tour Pro Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information The Tour Pro sunglasses come from Northwave's Performance line for cyclists who want a combination o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Tour Pro sunglasses come from Northwave's Performance line for cyclists who want a combination of a great, high quality product and value for money. Hard and soft cases included.
- 3 Lenses included: Smoke, Orange and Clear so you are ready for any riding conditions.
- Lenses are made from polycarbonate to give first-rate optical features, excellent impact resistance and extraordinary lightness: polycarbonate lenses also have a low refraction index and are scratch resistant.
- Off-centre lens, the axis of the lens is aligned with the focal point of the eye so your eyes won't get tired during use.
- The lenses are treated to make them perfectly smooth so any drops of water simply slide off, leaving the surface dry and free from water prisms so you will always have perfect visibility.
- Adjustable nose pads for the perfect fit
Northwave Tour Pro Sunglasses Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Really pleased with these. The changeable lenses are a bit fiddly to swap but fine once you get the knack of it. They're comfy and secure when on and riding, the adjustable nose pads allow the fit to be set right for your particular noggin shape. For £30ish you can't complain.
Really pleased with these. The changeable lenses are a bit fiddly to swap but fine once you get the knack of it. They're comfy and secure when on and riding, the adjustable nose pads allow the fit to be set right for your particular noggin shape. For £30ish you can't complain.Close review
Lovely glasses great build fit snuggly look good, only let down was the actual delivery time took longer than expected apart from that worth it
Lovely glasses great build fit snuggly look good, only let down was the actual delivery time took longer than expected apart from that worth itClose review
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.