Nukeproof Horizon Pro Flat Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Pro level performance designed by one of the best downhillers in the world, Sam Hill. The Nukeproof ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Pro level performance designed by one of the best downhillers in the world, Sam Hill. The Nukeproof Horizon Pro Flat Pedals offer masses of grip to take on the roughest trails.
The forged 6061-T6 alloy pedal body is heat treated for strength and has a CNC finish for a stylish look. The CroMo axle is stiff and strong, able to withstand the worst tracks. Sealed cartridge bearings and DU bushings make sure they keep spinning freely with little maintenance.
The same design as Sam Hill’s signature pedal, these have been made for outright performance.
- Bearing system: 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair)
- Body options: Forged 6061-T6 alloy with CNC finishing.
- Axle options: Cro-Mo
- Weight (per pair): Alu/Cro-Mo 430g
- Colours: Black