Nukeproof Scout 275 Race 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The true spirit of MTB. The Nukeproof Scout 275 Race is a hardcore hardtail that is ideal for shredd... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The true spirit of MTB. The Nukeproof Scout 275 Race is a hardcore hardtail that is ideal for shredding your local trails as well as adventuring to new mountains. With it’s 140mm travel fork, one-by drivetrain and wide 2.6” tyres the Scout is ready for your next mountain bike adventure.
- Triple butted aluminium alloy frame with updated trail geometry
- Boost hub spacing and Internal dropper post cable routing
- RockShox Recon RL fork offers 140mm of plush suspension control
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Maxxis Minion 2.6” tyres for more grip and float
- Colour: Burgundy/Orange
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Nukeproof Scout 275 Race is available with 0% APR finance
The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. Whether its embracing your spirit of adventure or attacking the trail, the Scout is designed as a do it all Hardtail. Its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to explore endless singletrack, rail berms or session the pump track.
Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature’s playground.
Scout is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, while allowing excellent handling at top speed. A low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, our engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly
offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.8” tyres.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Rockshox Recon RL 140mm|
|Stem:||Nukeproof Neutron AM 50mm|
|Bars:||Nukeproof Neutron 800mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5" x 2.6", EXO/TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5" x 2.6", EXO/TR|
|Seat Post:||Nukeproof Neutron|
|Chainset:||Sram NX, 30T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.