Nukeproof Scout 275 Sport 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. Whether its embracing your spirit of ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. Whether its embracing your spirit of adventure or attacking the trail, the Scout 275 Sport is designed as a do it all hardtail. Its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to explore endless singletrack, rail berms or session the pump track. Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature's playground.
The Scout 275 Sport is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, while allowing excellent handling at top speed. A low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, Nukeproof's engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.8” tyres.
• Frame: Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
• Fork: RockShox Recon RL 140mm, 42mm Offset, Solo air, Diffusion Black
• Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron Hub 15x110mm on WTB ST i29 27.5” Rims, 32 Hole
• Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron Hub, Shimano, 148x12mm on WTB ST i29 27.5” Rims, 32 Hole
• Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5" x 2.6”, EXO, TR
• Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron 11-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148
• Drivetrain: Shimano Deore M6000 10-Speed
• Brakes: Shimano MT400, Resin Pads
• Front Rotor: Shimano RT56, 180mm
• Rear Rotor: Shimano RT56, 180mm
• Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 800mm, 25mm
• Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
• Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
• Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, Black, 31.6mm, 400mm
• Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
• Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL 140mm, 42mm Offset, Solo air, Diffusion Black|
|Headset:||Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS|
|Stem:||Nukeproof Neutron 45mm|
|Bars:||Nukeproof Neutron 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT400, Shimano RT56, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT400, Shimano RT56, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000 10-Speed|
|Rims:||WTB ST i29 27.5” Rims, 32 Hole|
|Front Hub:||Nukeproof Neutron Hub 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Nukeproof Neutron Hub, Shimano, 148x12mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5"2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5"2.6"|
|Seat Post:||Nukeproof Neutron|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour Zeron 11-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|