Nuun Sport Food Supplement
- ShowProduct Information You sweat - nuun active replenishesPacked with electrolytes, light flavour, clean ingredients, nuun ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Supplements Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
You sweat - nuun active replenishes
Packed with electrolytes, light flavour, clean ingredients, nuun active hydration is the perfect sports drink. The electrolytes found in nuun will help alleviate cramps, help muscles function, communicate and burn energy efficiently.
Electrolytes are tiny electronically charged particles that are lost via sweat during exercise. The four main electrolytes that play vital roles in hydration and exercise performance are:
- Sodium: maintains fluids balance
- Potassium: prevents muscle cramps
- Magnesium: relaxes muscles
- Calcium: required for normal muscle functions
nuun is new + improved
nuun active has the same great electrolyte profile that has kept athletes hydrated for years, but now also includes:
- Better performance: the addition of non-gmo (non-genetically modified) sourced dextrose helps the body to absorb fluids more efficiently while still containing 1g of sugar or less.
- Clean ingredients: plant based sweeteners and ingredients to increase health benefits
- Gluten-free, dairy + soy free, safe for clean sport certifications
Each tube of nuun active contains 10 tablets. Each tablet makes one 16oz sports drink.
Each tablet contains:-
- 10 calories
- 1g of sugar
5 vitamins and minerals:-
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Potassium: 100 mg
- Magnesium: 25 mg
- Calcium: 13 mg
- Vitamin C: 38 mg
Other ingredients include:-
- Plant based sweetener stevia to provide a crisp and light sweetness
- Non-gmo (non-genetically modified) sourced dextrose to increase the speed of absorption and hydrate you faster
- Avocado oil for clean, plant-based production
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.