ODI AG-1 (Aaron Gwin) Lock-On Kit
- ShowProduct Information ODI has a long and established racing heritage. Our first generation Lock-On System was born out of ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Grips & Bar Tape Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionODI has a long and established racing heritage. Our first generation Lock-On System was born out of the need to quickly fasten grips for downhill racing and quickly became the standard for racers everywhere. We are pushing the bar even further and have partnered up with 2-time UCI World Cup Downhill Champion Aaron Gwin to develop the next evolution in race-inspired grips. The new AG-1 grips were redesigned from the ground up with racing specific features
When we partnered with Aaron Gwin to develop a grip, we set out to make the most technically advanced DH grip ever made. We started from the ground up with an entirely new single-clamp locking system which offers over 10mm of extra grip space and allows for a more ergonomic feel on the either end of the grip. We topped this off with multiple layers of gripping surface utilizing a unique rib pattern that gives positive traction without making the grip feel larger. To ensure that the grip would stand up to the abuse of world class DH courses, we added alloy reinforced ends which combines the strength of aluminum with the forgiveness of a plastic end. We packed all of this into an ultra slim grip for optimal feedback and split second decision making. The result of all this hard work is the AG1 Lock-0n Grips: the best DH grips ever made
- Aluminium reinforced ends - give extra durability against grip blowout
- Angled rib pattern - Slightly harder compound designed to match articulation points of your hands for added control
- New single clamp - Version 2.1 Lock-On System (clamps are not replaceable)
- Hard plastic end - Molded over the aluminium endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
- New multi-layer grip pattern - Soft compound with dual knurl pattern for improved control in all conditions
- Ergonomic design - provides more comfort for those who ride on the inside or outside of the grip
- Increased Bolt size to 3mm Allen to help prevent stripping and increase strength. (Torque tested up to 70 In-Lb (8Nm)
There are currently no customer reviews
Grips & Bar Tape Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.