ODI Elite Flow Lock-On Grips
- ShowProduct Information Dirt 100 2016 “They are specialists in grips, no question. But these ODI Elite Series Grips are spec... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Grips & Bar Tape Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Unique offset design gives better padding in a slim profile grip.
- Variable knurl pattern offers improved comfort when riding without gloves.
- ODI proprietary material compounds provide excellent impact dampening and feel without sacrificing durability.
- V2.1 Lock-On System securely installs the grips using only one clamp for an improved feel on the outside of the grip.
- Reinforced ends are constructed of a more durable compound to improve grip life.
- 31mm Outside Diameter (Medium).
- 130mm Length.
- Soft Pro Compound.
- 10% lighter than previous version Lock-On grips.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
ODI Elite Flow Lock-On Grips Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
I like these grips so much I have bought a second pair for my other mtb. One lock-on collar make the grips more comfortable if you ride with your hands towards the end of the bars.
I like these grips so much I have bought a second pair for my other mtb. One lock-on collar make the grips more comfortable if you ride with your hands towards the end of the bars.Close review
Comfortable replacement foe the old grips which were on my MTB which never had any cushioning and I was getting pins and needles in my hands, since I've fitted these new on I'm no longer having a problem. Easy to fit.
Comfortable replacement foe the old grips which were on my MTB which never had any cushioning and I was getting pins and needles in my hands, since I've fitted these new on I'm no longer having a problem. Easy to fit.Close review
Grips & Bar Tape Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.