ODI Elite Pro Lock-On Grips
- ShowProduct Information Dirt 100 2016 “They are specialists in grips, no question. But these ODI Elite Series Grips are spec... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Grips & Bar Tape Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Unique offset design gives better padding in a slim profile grip.
- Variable knurl pattern offers improved comfort when riding without gloves.
- ODI proprietary material compounds provide excellent impact dampening and feel without sacrificing durability.
- V2.1 Lock-On System securely installs the grips using only one clamp for an improved feel on the outside of the grip.
- Reinforced ends are constructed of a more durable compound to improve grip life.
- 31mm Outside Diameter (Medium).
- 130mm Length.
- Soft Pro Compound.
- 10% lighter than previous version Lock-On grips.
ODI Elite Pro Lock-On Grips Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I replaced my grips on my Giant mtb with these, great grips and very comfortable
I replaced my grips on my Giant mtb with these, great grips and very comfortableClose review
Grips & Bar Tape Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.