ODI Flight Control Direct Mount Stem
- ShowProduct Information After spending years developing the most technologically advanced grip in the market, the World Lead... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAfter spending years developing the most technologically advanced grip in the market, the World Leader in Grip Technology has put together the most innovative handlebars and stems to date. ODIs new Flight Control Series includes a complete line of handlebars and stems to improve the control of your bike and enhance your riding experience.
- The special clamping system holds your bar in place tight enough to allow positioning it to your preferred specs in order to simplify installation. Visual alignment marks match up to ODI Flight Control stems to give a repeatable setting every time you install handlebars.
- Precision Laser Etched Graphics
- Constructed of 6061 Aluminum Lightweight with reinforcement where it counts most
- 50mm Direct mount.
- 31.8mm clamp area
- International standard direct mount bolt pattern (boxxer, 40s, Dorado etc)
- Available in Black.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.