ODI X-trainer Lock-on Replacement Grips (No Collars)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB grips See the latest products
New in MTB grips
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information ODI Cross Trainer Replacement Lock-On Grips (No Collars) combine comfort and control in one grip. Th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
ODI Cross Trainer Replacement Lock-On Grips (No Collars) combine comfort and control in one grip. These soft rib patterned grips are easy on the hands to train on without gloves but still offer exceptional traction.
The multi-directional rib pattern provides excellent shock absorption without the lateral shift associated with traditional ribbed grips. The grip also features a larger ergonomic ribbed section that can be placed where your hands contact the grip most for even more shock absorption. The ribbed sections are separated by a thicker criss-cross pattern that provides extra control across the grip. The grips are available as part of ODI's Lock-On Grip System, so you know that you will get easy installation and guaranteed slip-free performance.
The larger ribbed pad section can be placed on either side for more cushion where your hands contact the grip most. The Soft multi-directional ribs absorb shock for a comfortable ride and the larger ribbed pad section can be placed on either side for more cushion where your hands contact the grip most.
Try some, your hands will thank you.