ODI X-treme Elements Lock-On Replacement Grip Only (No Collars)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB grips See the latest products
New in MTB grips
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Encountering extreme elements is part of mountain biking.Our new Extreme Elements grips ensure that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionEncountering extreme elements is part of mountain biking.
Our new Extreme Elements grips ensure that you are prepared whether you are
facing rain, mud, snow or just want more traction from your grips.
The grips feature a tapered knurl pattern that is larger and deeper where you need more traction with larger diamond plate pads over the top for even more control.
The grips medium diameter gives optimal shock absorption while remaining small enough to easily hold onto, thus reducing arm pump. The grip also features our exclusive pre-cut style flange which is just large enough to easily reference your hand position, while also being small enough to stay out of the way when you are trying to access other handlebar components.
And, because it is part of our Lock-On Grip System, you are assured of the easy installation and guaranteed slip-free performance that has made ODI grips the gold standard for racers everywhere.
- Type: Lock-On Grip System
- Length: 130 mm
Weight: 113g/pr. (includes clamps)
- Feature:Pre-cut Flange
- Material: TPR
- Colour: Graphite w/ Grey Clamps or Black/ Black
- Diamond Plate pads give an extra layer of traction
- Rugged knurl pattern provides both comfort and control
- Note: LOCK JAW COLLARS required but NOT INCLUDED