ONeal Orbiter II MTB Helmet 2016
- ShowProduct Information The O'Neal Orbiter II is a cool half shell helmet for all mountain, enduro and trail riding. Thanks ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Cone-Head technology which absobrs and dissipates impact more effectively than regular helmet shell construction
- Integrated Visor camera-mount
- Open-face helmet ideal for All Mountain, Enduro and Trail Riding
- Single-handed adjustable retention system
- O'Neal Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy single-handed fastening and release
- Large vents for improved airflow (No netting in the inner padding)
- Polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight Inmold Technology (only 320g) fuses he inner EPS and shell together enabling the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated
- Exceeds EN1078 safety standard for bicycle helmets
- Additional coverage at back of head
ONeal Orbiter II MTB Helmet 2016 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Well made, easy to adjust & fasten, the magnetic fidlock seems a bit fumbley at first but you soon get used to it. The helmet itself seem very sturdy & capable of adequate protection if required with the added benefit of the seperate harness inside and the back of head protection. Overall very pleased, shame there's no camera mount though, but other than that very good.
Well made, easy to adjust & fasten, the magnetic fidlock seems a bit fumbley at first but you soon get used to it. The helmet itself seem very sturdy & capable of adequate protection if required with the added benefit of the seperate harness inside and the back of head protection. Overall very pleased, shame there's no camera mount though, but other than that very good.Close review
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.