Oakley Crankshaft Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Fusing our best-selling Gascan and Fuel Cell designs to crank evolution up a notch, Crankshaft is ho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionFusing our best-selling Gascan and Fuel Cell designs to crank evolution up a notch, Crankshaft is how streetwise style makes a statement with its own design language
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from a single toric shield)
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.