Oakley Crosshair 2.0 Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Classic meets contemporary in Crosshair 2.0, the latest rendition of a lightweight C-5 alloy metal f... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionClassic meets contemporary in Crosshair 2.0, the latest rendition of a lightweight C-5 alloy metal frame that merges classic aviator design with a contemporary lens shape and subtle sculptural details. The two lenses are cut from a single toric shield and mounted precisely to maintain the original contour. Oakleys Polaric Ellipsoid technology ensures clarity at all angles of view, and optical precision meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. Jacketed with Unobtainium to increase grip with sweat, the sleek stems are part of a comfortable Three-Point Fit that gets a dose of dimension with icons that integrate with the hinges.
Numerous lens/frame color combinations are available for Crosshair 2.0, and all lenses are crafted from pure Plutonite to optimize impact resistance and filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. High Definition Optics is a standard feature, and you can choose Oakley HD Polarized lenses that match unbeatable performance with greater than 99% glare-cutting efficiency. You can get Crosshair 2.0 with corrective lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power), and many options are available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented XYZ Optics for maximum clarity at all angles of vision
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Integrated Metal Icon Accents
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.