Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Oakley Fives Squared sunglasses are packed with the latest in glasses technologies. Whatever you’re ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Oakley Fives Squared sunglasses are packed with the latest in glasses technologies. Whatever you’re doing you get the best optical clarity and UV protection. Oakley Fives uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered design that feels and looks great. Street smooth sunnies with attitude.
- Plutonite Lens: One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear for greatest clarity and impact resistance. This lens also filters 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. UV protection does not come from a coating, but the lens material itself.
- High Definition Optics (HDO): Patented technology that offers optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Impact Protection: Oakley performance sunglasses offer protection against high velocity and high impacts for maximum safety while cycling.
- UV Protection: Oakley Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Protection comes from the lens material.
- Three-Point Fit: These sunglasses only make contact at the bridge of your nose and at the sides of your head. The lenses are held in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that reduces pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- O-Matter: A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes. It is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames.
Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Love the fit around my face and I think they have a very good understated style. Good for casual wear, not great for cycling - at least for me - since the arms and the rims interfere with peripheral vision.
Love the fit around my face and I think they have a very good understated style. Good for casual wear, not great for cycling - at least for me - since the arms and the rims interfere with peripheral vision.Close review