Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Oakley Fives Squared sunglasses are packed with the latest in glasses technologies. Whatever you’re ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Oakley Fives Squared sunglasses are packed with the latest in glasses technologies. Whatever you’re doing you get the best optical clarity and UV protection. Oakley Fives uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered design that feels and looks great. Street smooth sunnies with attitude.
- Plutonite Lens: One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear for greatest clarity and impact resistance. This lens also filters 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. UV protection does not come from a coating, but the lens material itself.
- High Definition Optics (HDO): Patented technology that offers optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Impact Protection: Oakley performance sunglasses offer protection against high velocity and high impacts for maximum safety while cycling.
- UV Protection: Oakley Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Protection comes from the lens material.
- Three-Point Fit: These sunglasses only make contact at the bridge of your nose and at the sides of your head. The lenses are held in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that reduces pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- O-Matter: A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes. It is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.