Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Oakley Fives Squared sunglasses are packed with the latest in glasses technologies. Whatever you’re ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Oakley Fives Squared sunglasses are packed with the latest in glasses technologies. Whatever you’re doing you get the best optical clarity and UV protection. Oakley Fives uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered design that feels and looks great. Street smooth sunnies with attitude.
- Plutonite Lens: One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear for greatest clarity and impact resistance. This lens also filters 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. UV protection does not come from a coating, but the lens material itself.
- High Definition Optics (HDO): Patented technology that offers optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Impact Protection: Oakley performance sunglasses offer protection against high velocity and high impacts for maximum safety while cycling.
- UV Protection: Oakley Plutonite lens filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Protection comes from the lens material.
- Three-Point Fit: These sunglasses only make contact at the bridge of your nose and at the sides of your head. The lenses are held in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that reduces pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- O-Matter: A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes. It is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames.
Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Love the fit around my face and I think they have a very good understated style. Good for casual wear, not great for cycling - at least for me - since the arms and the rims interfere with peripheral vision.
Love the fit around my face and I think they have a very good understated style. Good for casual wear, not great for cycling - at least for me - since the arms and the rims interfere with peripheral vision.Close review
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.