Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Polarized Cycling Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get the look with the Oakley Flak 2.0 XL sunglasses. This is the wider lens version of the Flak 2.0 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get the look with the Oakley Flak 2.0 XL sunglasses. This is the wider lens version of the Flak 2.0 with optimised peripheral vision and protection against the sun, wind and debris.
Improving safety on your ride are HD Polarised lenses that can filter up to 99% reflected glare. High Definition Optics exceed rigorous testing standards for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
When you're really pedalling the soft hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad will grip when you sweat so you don't have to keep adjusting.
- 8 Base Lens - The side curvature of our 8.75 base lenses extends your peripheral view while providing coverage that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Unobtainium® - A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
- High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Oakley HDPolarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.