With High Definition Optics® in a ruggedly durable yet comfortably lightweight design, this semi-rimless slice of Oakley engineering takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Enhanced lens coverage extends your peripheral view to improve protection against sun, wind, and impact
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Included Lens Specifications
Prizm Fresh Water Polarized
- Light Transmission: 21%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Lens Width 59 mm
- Bridge Width 12 mm
- Lens Height 38 mm
- Temple Arm Length 133 mm