Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ 30 Years Sport Special Edition Cycling Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Oakley performance eyewear, the Heritage Collection salutes the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionCelebrating the 30th anniversary of Oakley performance eyewear, the Heritage Collection salutes the evolution of a revolution by bringing back vintage rarities for a limited time. It’s a chance to own a piece of history with a classic look that shows your respect for sport heritage and smooth retro style
Oakley invented the world’s first true performance eyewear in 1984, and over the decades more medals and championships have been won when wearing Oakley eyewear than with any other single sport product on Earth. We opened the design vault for the 30 year anniversary and brought back three favorites with colors from the era that started it all
A generic accessory became vital equipment when Oakley created the original Eyeshades sunglass. Featuring 2014 inside the frame, the Heritage Collection edition of this world-first performance eyewear comes with two sets of earstems [curved and straight]. Oakley Razor Blades continued the revolution that Eyeshades began; and the Heritage Collection edition comes with both straight and trigger shaped earstems. Topping off the trio is our lifestyle icon, Frogskins, our very first dual-lens design
To let athletes pay tribute to sport heritage while enjoying state-of-the-art technology, the collection includes renditions of RadarLock, Radar, Flak Jacket XLJ, and Racing Jacket. Our artists accented the top edge of each frame with a printed stripe graphic that carries the colors of our original eyewear creations from 30 years ago. A 30 graphic is laser etched at the corner of the lens in each edition
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Adapt to variable light conditions with Transitions SOLFX photochromic lenses
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.