Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses are premium eyewear for a sporting lifestyle. Keep up with cha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses are premium eyewear for a sporting lifestyle. Keep up with changing light thanks to an interchangeable lens design. Whatever sport you do, the lightweight, super durability and high optics of the Half Jacket sunglasses are ideal.
- Plutonite Lens: Extremely optically pure to maximise clarity and impact resistance. Filters out 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The lens itself offers UV protection, it’s not a coating.
- High Definition Optics (HDO): Offers optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Iridium: Iridium coating on the lens is designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare.
- XYZ Optics: Extend visual clarity to the edge of the 8.75 base lens curvature. This improves side protection and peripheral view.
- Three-Point Fit: The Half Jacket sunglasses only make contact at the bridge of your nose and sides of the head. The sunnies are held in precise optical alignment with a secure fit, without painful pressure points.
- O-Matter: Stress resistant frame material that is also lightweight and highly durable. Controlled flexibility improves impact resistance while offering comfort mile after mile.
- Unobtanium Earsocks: Actually, grip better when you sweat.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.