Oakley M Frame Sweep Cycling Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Maintain visual clarity in a world of performance-sinking distortion, we seared optics in an acid ba... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionMaintain visual clarity in a world of performance-sinking distortion, we seared optics in an acid bath of innovation. Incorporating High Definition Optics&Reg; (HDO&Reg;) technology, lens geometry comes in five interchangeable lens shapes. The hinged frame of these sunglasses offers the comfort of a perfect three-point fit. In the domain of athletics, generic accessory has now become vital equipment
- Lightweight stress resistant O Matter chassis
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Patented toric performance shield for complete, distortion free coverage
- Plutonite lenses to block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for optical and impact requirements
- Patented three point fit maintains precise optical alignment and comfortable, secure mount
- Metal icons and folding sculptural hinge mechanism
- Interchangeable lenses for optimal performance conditions
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints reduce glare and tune transmission for any light condition
- Unobtanium nosebombs and earsocks ensure maximum comfort and increase grip with perspiration
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder up to -2.00)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.