Oakley Radarlock Path Photochromic Cycling Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Oakley Radarlock Path Photochromic cycling sunglasses are performance wear for serious riding. T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Oakley Radarlock Path Photochromic cycling sunglasses are performance wear for serious riding. These premium sunglasses take full advantage of Oakley's experience and knowledge with lenses offering pure clarity and impact resistance.
Key to performance is the Plutonite Lens which maximises clarity while filtering out 100% all harmful UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light up to 400nm.
This version of the Oakley Radarlock sunglasses use a Photochromic lens that auto adapts to changing light so you always have optimal visibility.
The Oakley Radarlock changes the game when it comes to cycling sunglasses.
- Plutonite® Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Three-Point Fit - A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- O-Matter™ - A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- Photochromic - A premium option for select single-lens eyewear designs, it darkens the lens automatically to help you adapt to changing light and always perform at your best. Note that even when the lens color lightens, it still filters out 100% of all UV.
- Lens Shape: Path - The Path lens shape stays off cheeks with distinctive edge curvature.
- Iridium® - Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.