Oakley Radarlock Path Polarized Fingerprint Collection Cycling Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description When you're looking for the best, choose the Oakley Radarlock Path cycling sunglasses. These premium... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When you're looking for the best, choose the Oakley Radarlock Path cycling sunglasses. These premium sunnies take full advantage of Oakley's experience and knowledge with performance lenses offering exceptional clarity and impact resistance.
The Radarlock Path sunglasses use Switchlock, a simple and easy switch mechanism that allows you to change the lenses and adapt your vision for all environments.
You get full 100% UV protection from the superb Plutonite lens filtering out UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light up to 400nm.
The Oakley Radarlock changes the game when it comes to cycling sunglasses.
- High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Plutonite® Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- O-Matter™ - A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- Lens Shape: Path - The Path lens shape stays off cheeks with distinctive edge curvature.
- Interchangeable Lenses - This style lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available.
- Switchlock™ - To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.