Shaped with the curves of rounded lenses for a classic lifestyle look, this new creation got its name from the smooth center line that runs down surfboards, and the stems follow that pure approach with clean contours of sculpture.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Included Lens Specifications
- Light Transmission 10%
- Light Conditions Bright Light
- Contrast Neutral
- Base Lens Color Grey