Ogio Convoy 120 Backpack
- ShowProduct Information Convoy 320 - rugged, utilitarian and bold The ultimate everyday companion, this mid-sized pack has e... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Convoy 320 - rugged, utilitarian and bold
The ultimate everyday companion, this mid-sized pack has enough room for a dedicated laptop sleeve and thoughtful organization, yet compact enough to never hold you back when you're on the move
- Made with premium 600D and 1200D CorduraEco-Made fabric, spun from recycled plastic
- Dedicated laptop and tablet pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps with sternum strap and load lifters
- Premium YKK zippers and buckles
- Two large volume water bottle pockets
- Back panel security pocket with cord port
- Large zippered top stash pocket
- Front zippered valuables pocket
- Internal zippered small accessory pockets
- Internal organization including a key clip
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Reflective trim and webbing
- Padded comfort top handle
- Luggage pass-through
- Dimensions 19 x 21.6 x 31.8 cm
- Capacity 20 liters
All OGIO Convoy packs and luggage are made from Cordura Ecomade fabric which is created from recycled plastic bottles. These discarded bottles are crushed into flakes, ground into chips and extruded into a polyester yarn which is woven to create the Cordura fabric
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.