Ogio Head Case Helmet Bag
- ShowProduct Information Features: A fleece lined interior, will keep your helmet snug, warm and scratch free and the inner ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A fleece lined interior, will keep your helmet snug, warm and scratch free and the inner side of the zip carries a protective strip to ensure total protection
- Its roomy enough for the biggest of lids even if you have a peak or fins along with an extra side pocket for essential spares and another for spare lenses
- With tough compression moulded base, it's tough too
- If you're smart, you'll buy one in the same colour as the 9900 you bought last week, or two and use one for your bowling ball, or as a hand bag for the missus
- Constructed from hard wearing 420 nylon and 840 dobby nylon with reinforced stitching and a dual zipper to help it withstand the rigors of constant use
- Dimensions: 12 x 17.5 x 10 inches
- Volume: 950 cu.in. / 15.5 litres
- Weight: 2.2 lbs / 0.99 kilos
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Ogio Head Case Helmet Bag Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A strong and stylish helmet bag with room for two mtb helmets and other gear.
A strong and stylish helmet bag with room for two mtb helmets and other gear.Close review
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.