Ogio Resist Duffel Bag
- ShowProduct Information The H2O Resist from OGIO is your new favorite outdoor companion Featuring a solid 50 liters of stora... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The H2O Resist from OGIO is your new favorite outdoor companion
Featuring a solid 50 liters of storage for all your outdoor gear, the Resist's tough outer will keep all your essentials safe and dry no matter the conditions. With multiple carry options, the Resist can be worn as a traditional backpack when the going gets tough as well as standard duffel on the way to the gym or office
if you love the outdoors you're going to love the Resist
- Water resistant, high tensile strength fabrics
- A lightweight, versatile pack with multi-functional uses
- Adjustable back pack style shoulder straps with integrated carry handle
- Large 50L capacity bag
- Covered zipper on main body compartment
- Drop-bottom compartment allows for either separate storage or additional main compartment storage
- Additional grab handles on both ends
- Front quick access pocket
- Dimensions 55.9 H x 33 W x 27.9 Dcm
- Weight 0.85 kg
- Capacity 50.7 liters
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.