Ohlins Racing STX22 Air - Enduro Rear Shock 2018
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear shocks See the latest products
New in Rear shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Öhlins STX22 Air Shock for the Enduro works off of a three-way, externally adjustable design tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Öhlins's first air sprung MTB shock; it's aimed towards the enduro/trail market to meet the increasing demands in high performance suspension products.
- AUTOSAG enables the fastest, easiest, and most accurate way to set up your suspension.
- Proprietary STX Technology offers three-way, externally adjustable shock with low- and high-speed compression, plus rebound adjust.
- Third position on the high-speed adjuster is an additional platform damping—a stability mode facilitating long climbs, while maintaining enough traction to handle technical trails.
- SKF Low Friction Seal incorporates a bushing that only sees support when the shock sees high side loads, like in corners or during a quick change in directions, so you get more grip, control, and bump absorption.
- Sizes: 216x57 - Enduro fit
- Weight: 380 grams