OnGuard Bulldog Lock Shackle Combo U-Lock
- ShowProduct Information The OnGuard Bulldog Combination U-lock is a great value security system for your bike. For those qui... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The OnGuard Bulldog Combination U-lock is a great value security system for your bike. For those quick trips to the shop or in a cafe, the chunky 13mm hardened ultra-steel shackle provides great cut resistance.
You get up to 10,000 variations to choose from for added security. The Bulldog bike lock is covered with a rubber protective coating keeps your frame paintwork scratch free.
- X2P Double Bolt Locking Mechanism locks shackle on both sides
- NEW Z-Cylinder is bump-proof and resists picking, pulling or drilling
- Hefty 13mm (0.51”) hardened steel shackle resists cutting, prying and jacking
- Rounded design and centred keyway eliminates pry points
- Double rubber coated crossbar cover protects paint and finishes
- Extra thick moulded end caps protect against bumps and hits
- 115mm x 230mm (W x H x Diam) (4.53" x 9.06") x 13mm (0.51") D
- Snap Lock Quick Release multiposition mounting bracket.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.