Orange 327 Factory 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a long line of world cup winning heritage behind it, the 327 is the newest development of our i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a long line of world cup winning heritage behind it, the 327 is the newest development of our iconic downhill race models.
Our through-the-downtube shock mount has been tuned to fit a 250mm metric shock and to give us the scope to position the single-pivot exactly where it needs to be in relation to the drive-train. This delivers the small bump performance and big-hit plushness that demanding racers require. We've also increased rear wheel travel to 200mm. The frame’s shock curve is a smooth ramp, allowing easy rear shock set-up, something that is often hampered by variable suspension paths. With the 327, suspension tuning is easily done with the suspension unit, making performance tweaks simple and straight-forward on the fly.
With its 27.5 wheels, the 327's geometry locates the bottom bracket 20mm lower than the axle line at rest. This head start gives the bike a confident ‘dug in’ feel when pushing hard through turns while also keeping the centre of gravity low for high speed stability.
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 1 year racing warranty
- Designed for 27.5 inch wheels
- Split Rear Swing arm – low weight, high rigidity
- 83mm Bottom Bracket Shell with ISCG05
- 150mm rear axle spacing
- 250mm Metric Standard Shock length
- Solid performance – from privateer to elite world cup downhill racer – built to compete at the highest level
- Racing in 2018 World Cup Downhill with the Ride.io Team
- Bike Builder: Component upgrades available and a choice of 10 custom colour options.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Fork:||Fox Factory 40 Grip 2|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Factory 250x75|
|Headset:||Hope Black - For 1.1/8" Steerer|
|Stem:||Renthal Integra 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Renthal Fat Bar Carbon 800mm x 20mm rise M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Saint 203|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Saint 203|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XO1 DH 7spd|
|Shifters:||SRAM XO1 DH 7spd|
|Rims:||Stans Flow Mk3 (Silver) + Hope Pro 4 (Black) 27|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5 x 2.35 Super Gravity|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5 x 2.35 Super Gravity|
|Seat Post:||SDG I-Beam Aluminium|
|Saddle:||SDG I-Fly Saddle I-Beam|
|Chainset:||SRAM XO1 DH 36t MRP G4|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-795 DH 7spd 10-24t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|