Orange Alpine 6 S 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour. More ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour.
More capable than ever. The Orange Alpine 6 S is a full suspension enduro mountain bike for taking on challenging trails and big days on the hill.
Redesigned and renamed for 2017 the Alpine6 is now built around a 170mm travel fork. The 6061-T6 monocoque frame retains the long wheel base and long top tube/short stem design which, combined with a slacker head angle, offers even more capable MTB performance when the going gets tough. The pivot point has been moved closer to the chain line in order to offer more efficient suspension performance and improved ramp up. The effective chainstay length has also been shortened to improve handling. Boost hub spacing front and rear adds stiffness while also improving tyre clearance.
The RockShox Yari RC fork offers 170mm of plush suspension control up front while the Monarch Plus R takes care of the 160mm or rear travel. The Shimano SLX 11 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while the Shimano Deore brakes off confident stopping power.
Take on the big mountain challenge on the Orange Alpine 6 S
- 6061-T6 custom aluminium frame is made in the UK
- RockShox Monarch Plus R Shock offers 160mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork offers 170mm of suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers secure shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- The Orange Alpine 6 S is available with 0% APR finance
As with all Orange bikes, you can upgrade certain components on the Alpine 6 for your dream mountain bike build. Upgrade options include; Fork, rear shock, headset, drivetrain, bottom bracket, wheels, brakes, seatpost, pedals, colour and frame decals.
Call our bike specialist team on 01792 346501 to upgrade.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari 170 RC Boost|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 49mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Chester M35 40mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester Riser 780mm M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M615 180mm/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M615 180mm/160mm|
|Front Mech:||Top Guide Chain Device|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow + 11spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11spd|
|Rims:||Formula + Alex MD25 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Ride|
|Chainset:||Race Face Ride Single 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Chain:||SRAM PC1110 11spd|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130 11-42 11spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.