Orange Alpine 6 S 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Challenge: How do we go about updating a bike in our range whose legion of fans don't want us to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Challenge: How do we go about updating a bike in our range whose legion of fans don't want us to change anything?
The answer, as with everything we do, is with great care and a stack of test feedback.
The new Alpine 6 has been through one of the most intensive prototyping programs we've ever done – the result is spectacular.
With the introduction of the 230mm metric shock, we have revised the suspension layout to increase the rear travel. We've also tuned the frame to be more progressive to retain a bottomless feel and improve small bump smoothness, treading that fine line that keeps wallow at bay and gives the Alpine 6 all the control it needs.
The geometry has also been under the microscope and refined to match the new suspension performance, resulting in more agility, stability and confident speed.
When you come upon one of those unholy beasts of a trail, this is the bike to take it on at full-gas and tame it.
Why the Alpine 6?
- Brand New monocoque 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Unique Single-pivot suspension for optimum performance, efficiency and reliability
- New Radically revised, more progressive frame suspension layout with 230x65mm metric shock
- New Reworked Alpine geometry for confidence, speed and stability
- New 170mm Front/165mm rear travel
- New Frame Bottle Bosses
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- Available in 4 model specs: Pro, RS, Factory and XTR
- Bike Builder: Component upgrades available and a choice of
- 10 custom colour options.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC 170mm 27.5|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe Select + 230x65|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 49mm For Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Race Face Chester M35 x 40mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester Stealth 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX Eagle 12spd|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rims:||WTB ST Light i30 on Strange Pro 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis DHR II 2.4 Exo TR 27.5"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis DHR II 2.4 Exo TR 27.5"|
|Seat Post:||KS Ragei 150mm Drop|
|Saddle:||WTB Silverado Sport|
|Chainset:||SRAM SX Eagle 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM SX Eagle 1210 11-50T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|