Orange Clockwork 137 S 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orange Clockwork 137 S is a hardworking hardtail MTB for long days in the mountains. The alloy f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Orange Clockwork 137 S is a hardworking hardtail MTB for long days in the mountains. The alloy frame is lightweight and strong, capable of taking you as far as you want to go, while the RockShox Revelation fork helps you have complete control getting there with its 130mm travel. The 27.5” wheels are quick handling and nimble, allowing for a playful character on the trail.
Contact us about customisation options for your Orange bike!
- 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium frame is strong and lightweight
- RockShox Revelation RC fork has 130mm travel for trail control
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain shifts precisely with a wide range
- Shimano MT500 disc brakes are powerful and consistent
- Kore wheels keep you rolling through challenging terrain
- WTB Vigilante and Trail Boss balance grip and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Mountain Mint
- The Orange Clockwork 137 S is available with 0% APR finance
The Orange Clockwork has grown into more of a family than a solitary model. A family of bikes where capability is key. These siblings bring different rolls to their functional heritage.
The new Clockwork 137 sits between the Clockwork 127 and the Crush, firmly hitting a sweet spot for serious minded riders. While the Clockwork 127 is far from sedate, the Crush is a full-gas aggressive hardtail. The Clockwork 137 is the hardtail to fill that gap – fast and furious.
10mm longer in the toptube and a degree slacker in the head angle than the Clockwork 127, the Clockwork 137 gives the cockpit reach and attitude of a fast, serious trail bike.
The frame features neat external routing that tucks the cables neatly under the top tube. A 12x148mm bolt-thru rear axle bolsters up the back end, keeping everything steady through the rough stuff.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube Bolt Type Allen Key Head 12 x 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation RC, 130mm 27.5"|
|Headset:||FPD, 44mm For Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Kore Cubix, 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Kore Durox, 780mm M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus|
|Rims:||Kore Realm 2.7, 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Goma 2.25 + Saguaro, 2.2 27.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Goma 2.25 + Saguaro, 2.2 27.5|
|Seat Post:||Kore XCD, 400mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect DM 30T, Steel Ring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||SRAM PC-1130, 11-42T, 11spd|
|Pedals:||Kore Rivera Thermo|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Orange Clockwork 137 S 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
What a beast of a bike brill all rounder couldn't ask for anything else out of a hardtail gives the crush a run for its money
What a beast of a bike brill all rounder couldn't ask for anything else out of a hardtail gives the crush a run for its moneyClose review