Orange Crush S 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A Classic in the Orange line-up, the Orange Crush S hardtail MTB is built for fun. A lightweight and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A Classic in the Orange line-up, the Orange Crush S hardtail MTB is built for fun. A lightweight and strong alloy frame can take on all trails with gusto, putting the control in your hands. RockShox delivers superb bump control with its Revelation fork, while the Shimano SLX drivetrain will power you any climb. Enjoy your local trails or take an adventure into the mountains on an Orange Crush S.
Contact us about customisation options for your Orange bike!
- 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium frame is strong and lightweight
- RockShox Revelation RC fork has 150mm travel for trail control
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain shifts precisely with a wide range
- Shimano MT500 disc brakes are powerful and consistent
- Kore wheels keep you rolling through challenging terrain
- WTB Vigilante and Trail Boss balance grip and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Lava Grey
- The Orange Crush S 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The Orange Crush is a bike you don't want to mess with. It's loved and revered, with award winning performance, it's the definitive aluminium hardcore hardtail. So, for 2018, with the exception of a push to 148 boost spacing and a slight reshape of the stays to allow big volume tyre fans to satisfy their cravings, we've left it well alone.
The geometry is bang on point, the rear triangle features a bolt-through axle, giving unparalleled stability to what is already a rigid design. The confident handling 65° head angle along with the Crush’s long top tube design that adds an extra few millimetres means, size for size, a 50mm stem puts the rider right where they need to be for direct input and weight distribution. Short chainstays make climbing as sweet as ever for a long forked hardtail, those stays now reshaped to allow clearance for a more than chunky 2.6 tyre.
The Crush’s unshakeable attitude is as strong as ever. Built tough to be ridden hard, where it really excels, on the rough stuff.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube Bolt Type Allen Key Head 12 x 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation RC, 150mm 27.5"|
|Headset:||FPD 44mm For Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Kore Cubix, 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Kore Durox, 780mm M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus|
|Rims:||Kore Realm 3.0, 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss, 2.4"|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Vigilante, 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Kore XCD 400mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect DM 30T, Steel Ring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||SRAM PC-1130, 11-42T, 11spd|
|Pedals:||Kore Rivera Thermo|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.