Orange Five Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour. Ideal f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour.
Ideal for UK trail riding, the Orange Five Pro is a hard hitting full sus MTB that is tough, reliable and capable with a lively feel.
The 6061-T6 monocoque frame has been completely updated for 2017. Strength-forming features on the frame and swing arms add stiffness while overall weight has been reduced by 300g. The pivot point has been moved down for a more active feel, while the overall chainstay length has been reduced for nimbler handling in the tight. The five is a little longer and is now optimized for a 150mm travel fork which offers more stable handling at speed and over the rough. Boost hub spacing front and rear further improves stiffness for a supremely confident mountain bike ride.
The Fox 34 Performance fork offers 150mm of plush suspension control up front while the Fox Float DPS EVol Performance shock takes care of the 140mm of rear wheel travel. The Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting performance while the SLX brakes deliver confident stopping power. Of course, being an Orange you can always upgrade when you buy.
Love the ride on the Orange Five Pro.
- 6061-T6 custom aluminium frame is made in the UK
- Fox Float DPS EVol Performance shock offers 140mm of rear wheel travel
- Fox 34 Performance fork offers 150mm of suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers secure shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- Weight: 14.1kg, Medium (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Orange 5 Pro is available with 0% APR finance
As with all Orange bikes, you can upgrade certain components on the Five for your dream mountain bike build. Upgrade options include; Fork, rear shock, headset, drivetrain, bottom bracket, wheels, brakes, seatpost, pedals, colour and frame decals.
Call our bike specialist team on 01792 346501 to upgrade.