Orange Four Factory 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Less travel, more speed. The Orange Four Factory is a short travel full sus trail mountain bike that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Less travel, more speed. The Orange Four Factory is a short travel full sus trail mountain bike that offers fast, lean and mean all-round trail performance.
Faster and lighter than big hitting trail bikes yet more capable than an XC steed, the Orange Four is the ultimate short travel trail bike. Progressive geometry offers confident handling on every trail. The rear swing arm is compact which allows for short chainstays for improved climbing ability and manoeuvrability. The long top tube is combined with a short stem and slack head angle which keeps the wheel base long for stability at speed and fast, direct handling characteristics.
The aircraft grade 6061 aluminium frame features CNC machined detailing which keeps the frame weight low while keeping things stiff and strong. The split design rear swing arm also shaves off a few grams and, combined with the 12x148 Boost hub spacing, adds rear end stiffness. All these marginal gains, or rather losses, add up to an extremely lightweight and capable frame.
The 120mm of rear wheel travel is controlled with a compact Fox DPS EVol Factory shock that offers composed performance on the ups as well as the downs. The Four is optimized for a 130mm travel fork which allows you to run slightly more front end sag for that plush ride feel. The Fox 34 Factory fork offers plush control up front and features Boost hub spacing for a stiffer front end. Being an Orange you also get the opportunity to upgrade components.
The SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers the ultimate in MTB drivetrain performance so you can ride more efficiently. The SRAM Ultimate disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power while the RockShox Reverb stealth dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section.
The Orange Four Factory is the ultimate short travel 27.5” trail bike.
- 6061-T6 monocoque frame is handbuilt in Britain
- Fox DPS EVol Factory shock offers 120mm of rear wheel travel
- Fox 34 Factory fork for 130mm of plush suspension control up front
- SRAM Eagle XO1 1x12 speed drivetrain for the ultimate in MTB gearing
- Compact swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- Dropper post so you can make the most of every trail section
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- Component and colour upgrades available
- The Orange Four Factory is available with 0% APR finance
The Orange Four Factory 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing
Rear Shock: Fox DPS EVol Factory Kashima 184 x 44mm
Fork: Fox 34 Factory Kashima 130mm Boost
Headset: Hope ZS49/28.6 EC49/40 (4F) Black
Bars: Race Face SIXC 35 20mm Riser Carbon 800mm
Stem: Race Face Atlas M35 x 50mm Extension
Front Mech: Top Guide Chain Device
Rear Mech: Sram X0-1 Carbon Eagle 12spd
Shifters Sram X0-1 Eagle 12spd
Chainset: SRAM X0-1 Eagle Carbon 32t
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP Team
Cassette: SRAM X0-1 Eagle 10-50 12spd
Chain: SRAM XO-1 EAGLE 12spd
Front Brake: SRAM Ultimate 180mm/180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Ultimate 180mm/180mm
Rims: Hope Pro 4 (Black) + Raceface Arc 27 27.5" (Grey)
Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 3c TR Exo / High Roller Front,
Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 3c TR Exo / High Roller Rear
Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth Connectamajig 150mm
Pedals: Not Included