Orange Four RS 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour. Less is... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour.
Less is more. The Orange Four RS 27.5 is a short travel full sus trail MTB that combines progressive geometry with just enough suspension travel to offer lightning fast mountain bike performance over the whole trail.
Faster and lighter than big hitting trail bikes yet more capable than an XC steed, the Orange Four is the ultimate short travel trail bike. Progressive geometry offers confident handling on every trail. The rear swing arm is compact which allows for short chainstays for improved climbing ability and manoeuvrability. The long top tube is combined with a short stem and slack head angle which keeps the wheel base long for stability at speed and fast, direct handling characteristics.
The aircraft grade 6061 aluminium frame features CNC machined detailing which keeps the frame weight low while keeping things stiff and strong. The split design rear swing arm also shaves off a few grams and, combined with the 12x148 Boost hub spacing, adds rear end stiffness. All these marginal gains, or rather losses, add up to an extremely lightweight and capable frame.
The 120mm of rear wheel travel is controlled with a compact RockShox Monarch RT3 shock that offers efficient performance on the ups as well as the downs. The Four is optimized for a 130mm travel fork which allows you to run slightly more front end sag for that plush ride feel. The RockShox Pike RCT3 fork offers composed performance on even the very roughest of trails. Of course, being an Orange you also get the opportunity to upgrade the shock and fork as well as other components.
The SRAM 1x11 speed drivetrain offers assured shifting performance with a wide range of gears for riding every trail section while the SRAM Guide R disc brakes give you confident stopping power. Renthal Fatbar handlebars and KS Lev Integra dropper post round off the dialled spec list on this super-fast trail bike.
The Orange Four RS sports less travel but offers more speed.
- 6061-T6 monocoque frame is handbuilt in Britain
- RockShox Monarch RT3 shock offers 120mm of composed rear wheel travel
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork for 130mm of plush suspension control
- SRAM 1x11 speed drivetrain for secure shifting
- Compact swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- KS Lev Integra dropper post so you can make the most of every trail section
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- Component and colour upgrades available
- The Orange Four RS is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike 130 RCT3 Solo Air Boost|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch DB RT3 184 x 44mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 49mm|
|Stem:||Renthal Apex M35 50mm extension|
|Bars:||Renthal Fatbar M35 20mm Rise 800mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R 180mm/180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R 180mm/180mm|
|Front Mech:||Top Guide Chain Device|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X0-1 Carbon 11spd|
|Shifters:||Sram GX1 11spd|
|Rims:||Hope Pro 4 (Black) + Mavic XM624 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 3c TR Exo / High Roller|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 3c TR Exo / High Roller|
|Seat Post:||KS Lev Integra 125mm drop|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1 Carbon 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP|
|Chain:||SRAM PCX1 11spd|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1150 10-42 11spd|