Orange Four S 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour. All rou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour.
All round trail performance. The Orange Four S is a short travel full suspension trail bike that rolls on 27.5” wheels and is built to be fast, fun and capable on the climbs as well as the descents.
Faster and lighter than big hitting trail bikes yet more capable than an XC steed, the Orange Four is the ultimate short travel trail bike. Progressive geometry offers confident handling on every trail. The rear swing arm is compact which allows for short chainstays for improved climbing ability and manoeuvrability. The long top tube is combined with a short stem and slack head angle which keeps the wheel base long for stability at speed and fast, direct handling characteristics.
The aircraft grade 6061 aluminium frame features CNC machined detailing which keeps the frame weight low while keeping things stiff and strong. The split design rear swing arm also shaves off a few grams and, combined with the 12x148 Boost hub spacing, adds rear end stiffness. All these marginal gains, or rather losses, add up to an extremely lightweight and capable frame.
The 120mm of rear wheel travel is controlled with a compact RockShox Monarch shock that offers efficient performance on the ups as well as the downs. The Four is optimized for a 130mm travel fork which allows you to run slightly more front end sag for that plush ride feel. The RockShox Yari RC also features Boost hub spacing for a stiffer front end. Being an Orange you also get the opportunity to upgrade the shock and fork as well as other components.
The Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears with reliable running on technical terrain while the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all conditions. Internal dropper post routing allows for easy seatpost upgrades.
The Orange Four S is built to perform at the very highest level.
- 6061-T6 monocoque frame is handbuilt in Britain
- RockShox Monarch RT shock offers 120mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork for 130mm of plush suspension travel up front
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for secure shifting
- Compact swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- Component and colour upgrades available
- The Orange Four S is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari 130 RC Boost|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch DB RT 184 x 44mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 49mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride M35 50mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester Riser 780mm M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M615 180mm/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M615 180mm/160mm|
|Front Mech:||Top Guide Chain Device|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow + 11spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11spd|
|Rims:||Formula + Alex MD23 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Ride|
|Chainset:||Race Face Ride Single 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Chain:||SRAM PC1110 11spd|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130 11-42 11spd|