Orange P7 27.5" MTB Frame
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Frame See the latest products
New in MTB Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The legendary Orange hardcore steel hardtail has gone through a few changes over the years and after... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The legendary Orange hardcore steel hardtail has gone through a few changes over the years and after a brief hiatus it's back with new geometry, a new Reynolds 525 tubeset and a new wheel size, but with the same attitude that'll see it stood outside the headmaster's office on the first day of trail school.
This new P7 has rebel written all over it; long top tube geometry, a slacker head-angle even that the rowdy Crush, this bike means business. The whip and the spring of the CroMo chassis cannot be replicated, and once you 'get' steel, it's hard to go back to a frame with a less spirited ride. The P7 urges you to go faster, pedal harder and fly higher.
With frame features like the bolt through rear axle for rigidity, optional hose and cable bosses where you want then chunky tyre clearances, and internal dropper seatpost routing the P7 are ready to rock and roll.
Back by popular demand in limited numbers, you may have to join the queue - Steel Yourself.
- Designed in Britain
- Five-year frame warranty
- Custom butted Reynolds 525 CroMo Tubeset
- 27.5" wheels
- 150mm travel fork
- Internal dropper routing
- Generous mud clearance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.