Orange P7 RS 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Classic steel feel and British bred handling is the perfect combination for a trail loving hardtail.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Classic steel feel and British bred handling is the perfect combination for a trail loving hardtail. The Orange P7 RS 27.5” has a Reynolds 525 CroMo frame with proper hard-hitting geometry so you can ride the trails like you want. A RockShox Pike fork up front gives superb control, while the SRAM Eagle 12 speed drivetrain offers massive gear range. The 27.5” wheels are quick to get up to speed and offer nimble handling, and the Hope hubs have legendary status.
Contact us about customisation options for your Orange bike!
- Reynolds 525 CroMo frame is strong and handles beautifully
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork has 150mm travel for ultimate control
- SRAM Eagle XO1/GX 1x12 speed drivetrain gives a massive range and sweet shifting
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes are powerful 4-piston stoppers
- Race Face Arc 30 rims on Hope Pro 4 hubs make a reliable and high performing wheelset
- Maxxis High Roller II and Minion DHF tyres gives superb performance over any terrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Fizzy Orange
- The Orange P7 RS 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The legendary Orange hardcore steel hardtail has gone through a few changes over the years and after a brief hiatus it's back with new geometry, a new Reynolds 525 tubeset and a new wheel size, but with the same attitude that'll see it stood outside the headmaster's office on the first day of trail school.
This new P7 has rebel written all over it; long top tube geometry, a slacker head-angle even that the rowdy Crush, this bike means business. The whip and the spring of the CroMo chassis cannot be replicated, and once you 'get' steel, it's hard to go back to a frame with a less spirited ride. The P7 urges you to go faster, pedal harder and fly higher.
With frame features like the bolt through rear axle for rigidity, optional hose and cable bosses where you want then, chunky tyre clearances, and internal dropper seatpost routing the P7 is ready to rock and roll.
Back by popular demand in limited numbers, you may have to join the queue - Steel Yourself.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Reynolds 525 SRAM Maxle Ultimate 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RCT3, 150mm 27.5"|
|Headset:||FPD, 44mm For Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Renthal Apex, 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Renthal Fat Bar, 800mm x M35|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01, Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, Eagle|
|Rims:||Race Face Arc 30 27.5, (Grey)|
|Front Hub:||Hope Pro 4, (Black)|
|Rear Hub:||Hope Pro 4, (Black)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 2.4" 3c Exo TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 2.3" Exo TR 2|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb, 150mm Drop, with 1x Remote|
|Chainset:||SRAM X01 Carbon Eagle, 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP TEAM|
|Cassette:||SRAM CS XG 1275, 10-50T Eagle, 12spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.