Orange P7 S 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A classic reborn. The Orange P7 S 29er features a springy Reynolds 525 CroMo frame, perfect for Brit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A classic reborn. The Orange P7 S 29er features a springy Reynolds 525 CroMo frame, perfect for British trails in the winter. A capable RockShox Revelation fork boasts 130mm travel to take on rough mountain tracks, while the WTB tyres keep traction in the toughest conditions. The 29” wheels can take on bigger terrain with easy and maintain speed well, adding to stability.
Contact us about customisation options for your Orange bike!
- Reynolds 525 CroMo frame is strong and handles beautifully
- RockShox Revelation RC fork has 130mm travel for trail control
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain shifts precisely with a wide range
- Shimano MT500 disc brakes are powerful and consistent
- Kore/Joystick wheels keep you rolling through challenging terrain
- WTB Vigilante and Trail Boss balance grip and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Cyan Blue
- The Orange P7 S 29er is available with 0% APR finance
It was only a matter of time and we couldn't ignore the clamour any longer; by popular demand, a 29 inch wheel version of our cult Reynolds 525 steel frame P7 just had to be built.
After a stop start beginning the 29 inch wheel size is now firmly here to stay. The geometry is better than ever, riders realise the advantages and new standards have brought more reliability and performance to wheel builds. We are in the era of the 29er.
This P7 29 ups the ante from its little wheeled brother, a veritable runaway trail train, the 29er version will have the wind whistling in your ears before you realise how fast you're travelling. With a 130mm travel fork up front this bike roars with confidence taking everything before it in its long legged stride.
The frame also offers stacks of clearance to allow you to run 27.5+ tyres up to a 3.0 inch carcass if that's how you roll. Fast and raucous, grippy and sure-footed and every level in-between – how you choose to ride your P7 29 is up to you.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Reynolds 525 Bolt Type Allen Key Head 12 x 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation RC 150mm 27.5"|
|Headset:||FPD 44mm For Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Kore Cubix 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Kore Durox 780mm M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 180|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 180|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow Plus|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Vigilante 2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss 2.4|
|Seat Post:||Kore Dropper 150mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect DM30t Steel Ring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||SRAM PC-1130 11-42 11spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.