Orange Stage 4 Factory 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enjoy the ride. The Orange Stage 4 Factory is a trail bike that puts fun first. It also helps that t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Enjoy the ride. The Orange Stage 4 Factory is a trail bike that puts fun first. It also helps that the Stage 4 Factory is specced to the brim with top of the line components, so you’ll have all the performance you could ask for. The Fox Factory shocks are super smooth, complete with that fantastic gold Kashima coating, deliver superb damping for the 120mm front and 110mm rear travel. SRAM’s XO1 Eagle drivetrain gives 12 gears to conquer any climb, while Hope brakes take care of speed control.
Contact us about customisation options for your Orange bike!
- 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium frame is super strong
- Fox Float X2 Factory shock controls the 110mm travel in the rear
- Fox Factory 34 fork has 120mm travel for trail control and slick Kashima coating
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain shifts quickly and has huge range
- Race Face finishing kit is superb
- Hope Tech 3 E4 disc brakes offer huge modulation and power
- Hope and Race Face wheels are robust and reliable
- Fox Factory Transfer Dropper 150mm dropper seatpost
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Fizzy Orange
- The Orange Stage 4 Factory is available with 0% APR finance
Rolling into the 29er Stage family we welcome the new Stage 4. If you know our Segment model, this is its replacement.
Short travel and big wheeled, this 120/110mm travel 29er can ride way beyond its travel figure, carefully reworked geometry and frame construction brings our compact rear to the new model with the same plus points we get through the range; more active and improved effect on small bumps
The Stage 4 uses 190 x 40 'metric' rear shock sizing which brings us several advantages. Firstly, compared to the legacy sized shocks we get more internal space for the shock to do its work. With a short travel shock this is a real performance benefit allowing the shock to run cooler when things hot up. Greater overlap in the shock's bushings bring more lateral stability to help counter natural lateral flex.
Confidence inspiring, low-slung and featuring the kind of angles more often found on longer travel bikes, this is the short travel 29er that rides beyond the short travel checkboxes with flare.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing SRAM Maxle Ultimate 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)|
|Fork:||Fox Factory 34 Float, 120mm 29"|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Factory, 190 x 40mm|
|Headset:||Hope Black, 49mm for Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Race Face Turbine R, 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Race Face Next R Carbon, 800mm Stealth|
|Front Brake:||Hope Tech 3 E4 Black, 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Hope Tech 3 E4 Black, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01. Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM XO1. Eagle|
|Rims:||Race Face Arc 27 29" (Grey)|
|Front Hub:||Hope Pro 4 (Black)|
|Rear Hub:||Hope Pro 4 (Black)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF, 2.3" 3c EXO TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 2 2.3" 3c EXO TR|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb, 150mm Drop with 1x Remote|
|Chainset:||SRAM X01 Carbon Eagle, 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP TEAM|
|Cassette:||SRAM CS XG 1295, 10 - 50T, Eagle, 12spd|