Orange Stage 5 RS 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A trail bike to conquer the mountains with. The Orange Stage 5 trail bike is made for fun, with 29er... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A trail bike to conquer the mountains with. The Orange Stage 5 trail bike is made for fun, with 29er wheels rolling easily over bigger terrain. RockShox suspension delivers superb control over rough terrain, giving the 135mm rear and 140mm front travel amazing bump absorbing power. Getting to the top has never been so easy with the SRAM Eagle 12 speed drivetrain with its massive range.
Contact us about customisation options for your Orange bike!
- 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium frame is super strong
- RockShox Monarch DB RT3 shock controls the 135mm travel in the rear
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork has 150mm travel for trail control
- SRAM XO1/GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain shifts quickly and has huge range
- Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle chainset is lightweight and stiff
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes are powerful
- Hope and Race Face wheels are robust and reliable
- RockShox Reverb Dropper 150mm dropper seatpost
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Fizzy Orange
- The Orange Stage 5 RS is available with 0% APR finance
Forget everything you thought you knew about bigger-wheeled bikes: the Stage 5 is here. Designed to go further and faster whatever the terrain, this bike signals a new generation of trail-loving 29ers where nothing’s off limits and everything goes.
Big wheels and a super-efficient pivot position help transfer more of your energy straight into the trail – great for carrying speed and tackling epics. Meanwhile, the Stage’s frameset geometry is slack enough for the steeps and long enough for superb stability, not to mention the chance to reap the handling rewards of running a short stem. A sweet spot of 140/135 travel helps flatten even the roughest rock gardens too – perfect for pace, comfort and efficiency.
With 148mm Boost rear spacing, internal dropper routing and a 5-year warranty on its handmade frame, the Stage 5 is bang up to date and reassuringly future-proof. Make no mistake: in any of its guises this is one seriously versatile bike with an audaciously bold intention.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing SRAM Maxle Ultimate 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RCT3 140mm 29"|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT3 DB 200 x 51mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek, 49mm for Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Renthal Apex, 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Renthal Fat Bar, 800mm M35|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01, Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, Eagle|
|Rims:||Race Face Arc 30 29" (Grey)|
|Front Hub:||Hope Pro 4 (Orange)|
|Rear Hub:||Hope Pro 4 (Orange)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF, 2.3" 3c EXO TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 2.3" 3c|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb, 150mm Drop with 1x Remote|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle, 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP TEAM|
|Cassette:||SRAM CS XG, 1275 10-50T Eagle, 12spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.