Orbea Alma H20 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description *Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.
Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
- 4X4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the riders weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a forth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
- BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels. Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
- Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling precision and pedaling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
The Orbea Alma H20 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Hydroformed triple butted aluminum. Patented 4x4 evo construction. Tapered head tube. XC Evo racing geometry. Direct post mount disc brake.
Fork: RockShox Reba RL 100 Air QR15x110 Boost
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm
Stem: Orbea OC-II
Shifters: SRAM NX X-Actuation
Rear Mech: SRAM NX X-Horizon Gold
Chainset: SRAM NX GXP X-SYNC 30t
Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 11-42t 11-Speed
Chain: SRAM PC-1110 11-Speed
Front Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual Front - Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual Rear
Seatpost: Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm
Pedals: Not Included